[coreboot] LinuxTag 2009 in Berlin, June 24-27

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Apr 30 01:33:45 CEST 2009

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> Thanks for organizing this! I hope the interactions with LinuxTag
> and Messe Berlin were less frustrating than last year.

Zero frustration so far!

> If everything goes well, I'll have external flasher support ready
> in flashrom before LinuxTag. That would certainly be an interesting
> way to exhibit flashrom.

Yes indeed! Do you think you'll make it to Berlin this year to show
it off yourself? :)

It would be great to have some external programmers there! And if
there's a simple, proven design we might even be able to sell it
cheap in the booth.

I have mentioned to the expo organizers that we could be interested
in a booth (or sub-booth) for flashrom as well, but it depends on how
much staff we can organize. If only a few people can help out at the
expo I think it's better to stick with a single booth and dedicate a
part of it to flashrom. (Will still make sure to mention flashrom to
the expo organizers though, so that it gets it's own info in the
printed expo material.)

> Having someone who is living in Berlin at the booth was a definite
> advantage in 2008. Make sure we have Paul and Pierre on board
> again.

I agree! I hope you guys would like to come again this year? :)

//Peter