[coreboot] Add VGA BIOS failed.

Maxmimilian Niedernhuber powerschorsch21 at yahoo.de
Sat Aug 1 21:52:41 CEST 2009

Hallo, thanks for your answer. I had the coreboot-read.bin from the
coreboot source "coreboot-v2-4475", it is just renamed (coreboot.rom). I
used the target for IEI_JUKI_511P board because it is near the same as I
have. I have two EEProm Chips ... it should be safe to test coreboot on
this board.
I changed the Config.lb, because I want to use seabios:

payload /root/coreboot/bios.bin.elf-0.4.1

And I had a problem with the Rom size. ... I changed this:

option CONFIG_COMPRESS=1

Then coreboot.rom compiled without an error.
The next Step was to add the VGA bios. But it dosnt worked.
Sorry for my bad english.