[coreboot] Converting epia-n build to SeaBIOS

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:42:02 CEST 2009

> OK. So I seem to have got my build deploying seaBIOS (0.4.1) , but
> appear to have hit a major obstacle.
>
> No USB Keyboard Support!? This is a complete show stopper for me.
What gives you USB Keyboard support now?  Filo?

What if you launch Filo from SeaBIOS non-interactively?  SeaBIOS would then
just run your ROM and launch Filo.  Am I missing something?

The other way is to let coreboot run your VGA ROM with YABEL or REALMODE and
then launch filo like you are already doing.

Thanks,
Myles