[coreboot] Trying to add Kconfig support for M57SLI - build error

Harald Gutmann harald.gutmann at gmx.net
Fri Aug 21 20:22:56 CEST 2009

On Friday 21 August 2009 20:14:29 you wrote:
> [...]
Oh yeah, that was a RIGHT hint!
But on a different level of the tree.
The line in src/southbridge/nvidia/Makefile.inc was right, but the line "
subdirs-y += nvidia" in src/southbridge/Makefile.inc was commented out.

Therefor the compiler error of the starting post is now fixed. (This took quite
long, to find that little "#" sign...)

Thanks Myles!