[coreboot] Development IDE

Cristi Magherusan Cristi.Magherusan at net.utcluj.ro
Wed Aug 26 19:01:51 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-26 at 09:13 -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> in v3 I had a kscope target, such that
> make kscope
> would set up kscope for the sources used for your mainboard only. Have
> not done this yet on v2. I intend to at some point.
>
> Sometimes, this kind of thing is handy.
>
> ron

A while ago I was using the OpenGrok webapp for this kind of stuff..
it's just like lxr, but a bit more evolved (VCS-aware)

An instance of it running can be seen at
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/

For those who don't know, lxr can be seen at http://fxr.watson.org

I'll try to get it installed and tracking our code on a regular basis.

Cristi.

--
Ing. Cristi Măgherușan, System/Network Engineer
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania