[coreboot] Problems porting H8dmr_fam10 to H8qme-2+

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:03:40 CET 2009

> It turns out that the problem is before the print statements I inserted.
> For some reason, your domain's IO resource is only giving you 0x7ff of IO
> space.  That's not enough.  I can't see anywhere in the code where that
> would be coming from, so I'm assuming memory corruption.  At this point the
> limit should still be 0000ffff.
> Could you try increasing the stack and heap sizes?  If that doesn't work
> we'll have to find where the limit is getting changed, since it's correct
> the first time that the resources are printed.
     PNP: 002e.b resource base 290 size 8 align 3 gran 3 limit fff flags
c0000100 index 60
     PNP: 002e.b resource base 5 size 1 align 0 gran 0 limit 0 flags
c0000400 index 70

     PNP: 002e.3 links 0 child on link 0 NULL
     PNP: 002e.3 resource base 0 size 8 align 3 gran 3 limit 7ff flags 100
index 60
     PNP: 002e.3 resource base 0 size 1 align 0 gran 0 limit 0 flags 400
index 70
PCI: 00:06.2 20 *  [0x1cf0 - 0x1cff] io
PNP: 002e.3 60 *  [0x2000 - 0x2007] io

Never mind about the memory corruption.  PNP: 002e.3 has some resources that
aren't "fixed", so the allocator is trying to allocate them.  In the SuperIO
code where those resources are declared, set the flags to match the other