[coreboot] Problems porting H8dmr_fam10 to H8qme-2+

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:14:04 CET 2009

Now I thing that my device tree is not completely working and thats why
> linux got some collusion at the beginning ?? And I have no idea why graphic
> mode doesn't work since it looks like it finds vga without any problem.

Scan for VGA option rom
Got ps2 nak (status=51); continuing
ps2_recvbyte timeout

I can't see your VGA ROM getting run anywhere.  Did I just miss it?

You could try having Coreboot run it with vm86 and with CONFIG_CONSOLE_VGA
set to see if that works.  I'm wondering why SeaBIOS isn't finding it.