[coreboot] build service results for r4994
info at coresystems.de
Thu Dec 31 14:19:42 CET 2009
Dear coreboot readers!
This is the automatic build system of coreboot.
The developer "oxygene" checked in revision 4994 to
the coreboot repository. This caused the following
- Set __PRE_RAM__ define per default
- Properly handle ignored (#ifdef'd out) #include lines
- write ACPI files to $(obj) instead of the top dir (alias $(CURDIR))
- provide a way to define code that should be added to the bootblock,
to map the entire ROM for use by CBFS
- add CONFIG_SSE
- eliminate the use of two registers, to make space for romcc to wiggle
- use the enable_rom framework. not entirely functional yet
Boot-tested on emulation/qemu-x86
Build-tested on amd/serengeti_cheetah_fam10
amd/serengeti_cheetah_fam10 fails in amdht/ somewhere, but builds
Signed-off-by: Patrick Georgi <patrick.georgi at coresystems.de>
Acked-by: Ronald G. Minnich <rminnich at gmail.com>
Compilation of intel:xe7501devkit has been broken
See the error log at http://qa.coreboot.org/log_buildbrd.php?revision=4994&device=xe7501devkit&vendor=intel&num=2
If something broke during this checkin please be a pain
in oxygene's neck until the issue is fixed.
If this issue is not fixed within 24h the revision should
be backed out.
coreboot automatic build system
More information about the coreboot