[coreboot] flashrom: Can't mmap memory

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:19:09 CET 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

It turns out that flashrom is getting confused and trying to map
0xfff00000-0x10100000.  The factory BIOS doesn't boost memory up
there, so it was fine.  If I specify the chip with -c SST49LF080A it
succeeds.  I don't know why the size is different depending on whether
you specify the chip or not.

An added printf shows that flash->total_size = 0x800 when it fails,
and 0x400 when it succeeds.

Thanks,
Myles