[coreboot] r3945 build service

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat Feb 14 11:45:55 CET 2009

Hi,

On 14.02.2009 02:31, Gregg C Levine wrote:
> Hello!
> I hate to be a nag, but what does this mean? And I quote thusly:
> "Change Log:
>  This target is dead.

The hardware is not available anywhere anymore. You may find some
remaining units on ebay, but that's it.

>  The company is dead.

The vendor went bankrupt over a year ago. The company acquiring the
assets of the bankrupt vendor went bankrupt as well unless I'm mistaken.

>  It causes builds to fail, and that is not a problem we need to have.
>
>  Removing it to remove the problems it causes."

In the past few weeks, this target caused build failures twice.

> Otherwise I have no problems whatsoever with this decision.

OK.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--