[coreboot] Coreboot patches for v2 with SeaBIOS

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:58:15 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Rudolf Marek <r.marek at assembler.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
> - From the first overlook it looks fine. Please enable the ACPI debug stuff in
> kernel.

Do you have a suggestion for debug values to pass in?  The default
value doesn't seem high enough but I'm not excited about the spew I
might get if I enable it all :)

It boots but still doesn't find the other buses.  It turns out that
the hard coded 0xfec00000 wasn't the right IOAPIC address for
coreboot.  Now interrupts are working, but there are still some things
that are not quite right.