[coreboot] #39: 440BX header file with register definitions

coreboot svn at coreboot.org
Tue Feb 24 05:02:01 CET 2009

#39: 440BX header file with register definitions
    Reporter:  uwe          |         Owner:  uwe
        Type:  enhancement  |        Status:  closed
   Component:  coreboot     |       Version:  v2
  Resolution:  fixed        |      Keywords:
Dependencies:               |   Patchstatus:  patch has been committed

Comment(by WrarorenGom):

 Hi. succour me like! Where can I understand and download soft? All order
 banknotes = (. Is it not reasonable to understand for on the loose!?  <a

Ticket URL: <http://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/coreboot/ticket/39#comment:5>
coreboot <http://www.coreboot.org/>