[coreboot] grub2 for coreboot options...

Lim, Vincent vincent.lim at amd.com
Fri Feb 27 17:55:34 CET 2009

Hi All:

I am not a grub2 for coreboot expert, thus I am seeking advice for those
who have done this before...

If I want grub2 to boot a HDD from primary master (on a regular x86
platform, specifically AMD's Cheetah) which options should I choose ?

I've been trying different options, and I wonder if I am on the right
direction. See my last attempt:

--> $PWD/installed/bin/grub-mkimage -o core.img normal fat iso9660 pc
ata lar configfile multiboot boot --prefix='(ata0)/boot/grub'

--> cp core.img
../coreboot-v2-957/targets/amd/serengeti_cheetah/serengeti_cheetah/paylo
ad.elf

Can anyone help ?

Best Regards,

Vincent