[coreboot] Coreboot patches for v2 with SeaBIOS

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 22:32:06 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Marc Jones <marcj303 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:

I guess I'll have to look into it more.
CONFIG_HW_MEM_HOLE_SIZEK = 1048576
CONFIG_HW_MEM_HOLE_SIZE_AUTO_INC = 0

The Options.lb files are nearly identical for the s2895 and s2892.
The s2895 is hoisting, but 2G of the RAM is in slots attached to the
second Opteron.  The s2892 isn't hoisting.

Thanks,
Myles