[coreboot] GSoC 2009 deadlines

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Feb 27 23:52:34 CET 2009

Hi all,

GSoC 2009 is approaching and although the number of total slots has been
reduced, there is a chance we might get some slots for coreboot and/or
flashrom. We might want to apply separately for coreboot and flashrom,
maybe also for buildrom or libpayload because they are essentially
separate projects. I don't know if SeaBIOS would benefit from GSoC
because it seems rather complete to me.

Deadline for organizational applications: March 13, 2009 noon.
No application possible before March 9, 2009 noon.
http://code.google.com/intl/de/opensource/gsoc/2009/faqs.html#0_1_org_apply_4694175091022641

Full timeline:
http://code.google.com/intl/de/opensource/gsoc/2009/faqs.html#0_1_timeline_5354032302481437_

Regards,