[coreboot] wiki page for Asus M2A-VM

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 2 16:24:56 CET 2009

Am Freitag, den 02.01.2009, 01:58 +0100 schrieb Peter Stuge:
> Paul Menzel wrote:
> > Done [1]. If you have time could you please send me or update the
> > ROM chip package (PLCC, DIP32, DIP8, SOIC8)?
>
> The board has a soldered PLCC LPC flash chip.

Thanks, Peter. Done [1].

Unfortunately the Wiki seems to be an older version, since the links in
the (change) comments are not formated correctly. At least it works in
Wikipedia I think. Also references would be supported directly.

No it is up to Carl-Daniel to announce the port on the main page.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://www.coreboot.org/index.php?title=Supported_Motherboards&oldid=7809