[coreboot] Flashrom live CD

Thomas Prochaska dev at duffd.net
Fri Jan 2 20:27:41 CET 2009

of course. we can refine the iso step by step.
also i thought it would be a good idea to supply different sized versions.
not everyone needs all the packages in the biggest iso and not everyone
needs a credit-card sized cd.

i already have netcat-openbsd in the package list. is this ok or should
i change it to the netcat package. the package base is debian lenny main
(through debian-live).

thomas prochaska