[coreboot] domain vs device statictree order

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Thu Jan 8 03:31:35 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 09:01:37PM -0500, Ward Vandewege wrote:
> > > Acked-by: Marc Jones <marcj303 at gmail.com>
> > Rev 1103.
>
> Marc asked me to test on geode - I tried on an alix2c3 just now with v1104.
> Looks like something broke (but perhaps not because of this particular
> checkin - the last known ok v3 version for alix2c3 is 682). Basically, the
> alix resets itself right after (during?)
>
>   cs5536: southbridge_init
>
> Bootlog attached.
>
> Help?

The rev that broke the boot was 1089 or 1090. 1089 does not build, so I can't
tell for sure. 1088 boots fine. 1090 is broken.

Btw: buildrom + artec dongle + alix2c3 -> 40 second turnaround time between
boots (and that includes 10 seconds for me). This is *nice*.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <ward at fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator