[coreboot] [announce] coreboot-announce

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Thu Jan 15 23:00:37 CET 2009

Hi, coreboot readers,

we now have a coreboot-announce mailing list for all those that do not
want to cope with an average of meanwhile over a thousand mails per
month without losing the track on what's new in coreboot.

I decided against subscribing everyone on the coreboot mailing list
automatically to the new list, so if you wish to receive mail to
coreboot-announce at coreboot.org please subscribe yourself.

You can achieve this using the web frontend:

or by sending an email to coreboot-announce-subscribe at coreboot.org

Please direct feedback and problems with the new list to me.

Best regards,

Stefan Reinauer

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613