[coreboot] [PATCH 0/4] Artec Group ThinCan DBE63 support
mart.raudsepp at artecdesign.ee
Thu Jan 22 20:03:35 CET 2009
The following four patches in subsequent e-mails are a coreboot-v3 port
to Artec Group ThinCan DBE63 whose prototype is on my table.
As we hope to not ever need an internal branch for this, I'm posting the
code for it for your consideration for early inclusion, so we wouldn't
need to maintain an internal patchset for the time being.
For reference, the hardware is like DBE62, with the following
* Instead of 64MB NAND flash it has a CompactFlash slot
* Instead of 256MB soldered-on RAM, it has one SO-DIMM DDR1 slot
* A RTC battery is included
* An extra line out audio connector in the back
* Internal power LED that slightly glows through the headphone connector
* Theoretical internal USB and/or serial daughterboard support is gone,
but pin header possibility for dedicated serial connection remains
This is tested on actual hardware. CompactFlash works. Few memory
modules I've tried work. Looks good, we just now need to do more
extensive testing on top of this code and see if anything to improve
comes up or not.
Artec Design LLC
More information about the coreboot