[coreboot] SVN Coreboot-v3 with SVN OpenBIOS payload panics on boot with qemu

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 00:43:04 CET 2009

Myles Watson wrote:

> Can you enable more debugging and/or figure out what is being accessed
> at the failure?  I'll help from the coreboot side if I can.
> Thanks,
> Myles

Hi Myles,

I have some good news; I eventually found SVN revisions of OpenBIOS and
coreboot-v3 that worked, and found out through SVN bisection that it was
actually a change in OpenBIOS that caused the crash. The offending
commit appears to be r416 in the OpenBIOS codebase here:

Does that help you at all?

Mark Cave-Ayland
T: +44 870 608 0063