[coreboot] SeaBIOS on DBE63 not functional

Mart Raudsepp mart.raudsepp at artecdesign.ee
Wed Jan 28 03:25:56 CET 2009

On T, 2009-01-27 at 20:02 -0500, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> > The log output at default loglevel of 1 is attached. At higher log
> > levels the last dump seems to come from a different place. Should I
> > gather such logs with a larger loglevel or does this say something
> > revealing already? Anything else I can provide here?
>
> Those messages aren't reporting a problem - I see them on my epia-cn
> and on qemu.  You'll need to increase the debugging level to see if
> something else is seen before a failure.

The output at loglevel 20 is very noisy, it will be probably too high
for attachment even. The end few kilobytes of output should be as good
probably? I can put it on some webspace though if there's a chance the
non-tail parts of it could help.

> BTW, does the DBE63 implement all the legacy hardware (like ioport
> access to timers, cmos, etc.)?

I need to research into that... Are these things coreboot would be
supporting, or the hardware design itself?
Off-hand I just know that there is a cmos layout file in the port.

Thanks,
Mart Raudsepp