[coreboot] [patch] fix intel 82810 onboard VGA and SDRAM functions

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sun Jul 5 18:06:36 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 02:27:09AM +0200, Uwe Hermann wrote:
> Haven't had much luck with the HIGH_TABLES stuff yet, need to look into
> it some more, will post the remainders of the patch (without the
> now-committed BUFF_SC parts) later and/or check what's going on with

OK, I've just committed (somewhat) working VGA support in r4398 for
82810 and 82810E and enabled it for my test board (MS-6178) in r4399.

The VGA support is probably not perfect, yet, I'll do some more testing
and fixing.

Please let me know if this also works on your 82810E board (it should)
and/or if it needs additional patching.

So far I see no problems with enabled HIGH_TABLES, will try SeaBIOS
soon, and also compare the logs of enabled/disabled HIGH_TABLES to
make sure everything works fine.

Cheers, Uwe.