[coreboot] [patch] LAB support for Asus M2V-MX SE

Cristi Magherusan Cristi.Magherusan at net.utcluj.ro
Fri Jul 17 00:24:44 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 14:45 -0600, Myles Watson wrote:
> > The attached patch enables LAB for this motherboard in coreboot-v2.
> > Should I change the ROM size or leave it as it is?
>
> I would leave it as it works for you.
Ok, I will.

> > Also, Carl Daniel said something about CONFIG_XIP_ROM_SIZE calculation.
> > Is it ok if I just hardcode it to 64KB?
>
> Do you need to change it? It should be set correctly in src/mainboard/.../Options.lb if the board needs something different than the default.

Okay, the thing is that the other motherboards I've seen with LAB
support do have it defined the same way as I did. I'll see if they are
also having the same option duplicated in Options.lb and are just
overriding in here.

Also, I created a ROM and it seems the image is 64KB smaller than it
should (4MB). Does anyone have any idea why could it be like this?

Thanks,
Cristi

--
Ing. Cristi Măgherușan, System/Network Engineer
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania