[coreboot] vx800 Example Board Patch

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 19 09:22:36 CEST 2009

Dear Bari,

thanks for your patch. I am really looking forward to get my hands on
one of those boards. Do you have any information, when this board will
be available?

Am Samstag, den 18.07.2009, 14:32 -0500 schrieb bari:

[…]

> Yes, it needs some work. I'm just passing it along from the developers.
> I don't know the reasons why they decided on some of the changes you
> mentioned. We will probably never know, other than it was just how they
> got it working in their spare time in a land far far away. At least it's
> free to be used by everyone now.

So what is the best way to proceed. If the patches are cleaned up would
the developers, you got the patches from, incorporate them into their
tree and base their other patches on this code base or would they just
ignore them? Would they also test the altered changes and answer some
questions?

Bests and please say a thanks to the developers,

Paul