[coreboot] non static < 0x1000 IO space can be broken

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:06:49 CEST 2009

That's the way the rest of the boards did it.  I'm sorry I missed this
southbridge.  I thought I got them all.

The resource allocator will only care about the last I/O resource that you
add, because it doesn't split allocations.  So if you add 5 resources all
under 0x1000 with the last one ending at 0x1000, or 1 resource 0x0-0x1000,
it will have the same effect.

I noticed in your patch that you're setting the limit = base+size-1.  The
limit is not the same as the end of the resource.  For most I/O, the limit
should be 0xffff.

Thanks,
Myles