[coreboot] [GSoC] Qemu-target ROM freeze/crash with current v2 HEAD (CBFS-enabled)

Cristi Magherusan Cristi.Magherusan at net.utcluj.ro
Thu Jul 30 02:01:30 CEST 2009

On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 19:03 -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Cristi
> Magherusan<Cristi.Magherusan at net.utcluj.ro> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm getting this output when running a qemu ROM compiled using latest v2
> > tree, and my AVATT payload - with KVM support in qemu/kernel it freezes,
> > and without, it crashes:
> >
> > Crash:
> > http://pastebin.com/m830348a
> >
> > The freeze occurs just after the "Jumping to boot code at 10000" message
> > is displayed.
> >

> I'd still like to know why it's going to 10000. That is not what I
> ever used when I had a LAB payload.
> ron

Hello,

I still haven't found the solution. If there's anyone who can afford to
take a look, I'd really appreciate it.

Here are my payloads:
http://panzer.utcluj.ro/~alien/coreboot/AVATT/freeze/
The ROM image was created using the buildroot-payload.elf f

Thanks!
Cristi

--
Ing. Cristi Măgherușan, System/Network Engineer
Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania