[coreboot] Patch management

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Jun 1 15:38:26 CEST 2009

Uwe Hermann wrote:
> I strongly believe that adding _more_ (web-based or other) tools in
> the mix will make things worse, not better.

That surprises me. I think helpful tools are always an improvement.

> We already have trac for issues, no need for more tools.

Except we don't have Trac. Noone uses Trac, so noone else will use it
either. It isn't used because it isn't helpful enough for us as a
group.

This thread is about tools which actually would be helpful, not about
adding $RANDOMSTUFF which doesn't help us. It seems a little harsh to
rule out all tools after one has been evaluated. (Thanks Patrick!)

//Peter