[coreboot] Adding 740G support to RS690 code

Bao, Zheng Zheng.Bao at amd.com
Tue Jun 2 05:55:18 CEST 2009

I took a quick look at the rs740 rpr. It is true that it is almost the
same as rs690. The only difference I got is the device id of internal
graphics. Since it can be got by typing lspci, I guess it doesn't hurt
anyone if I tell you. The rs740 (which I think is also 740G) is 796E,
rs740M is 796F.

I don't have 740 board here. Even if I had, my boss would be mad if I
did this. He believes his job is higher priority.

If you can try it, you can modify the device id and try to get the VGA
Option Rom. I think that is only thing you have to do.