[coreboot] [PATCH] raminit cleanup for K8
mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:03:21 CEST 2009
This patch follows
svn cp amdk8.h amdk8_pre_f.h
This preserves the history of amdk8.h as it moves to amdk8_pre_f.h
The point of the patch is to make it easier to understand the raminit
code, specifically the difference between pre_f and f code.
The only functional changes are in printk statements. The rest is white space.
1. Remove some #if 0 and #if 1 blocks
2. Remove #if USE_DCACHE_RAM blocks. All K8 boards use CAR.
2. Correct typos (canidate -> candidate)
3. Try to minimize the differences between amdk8_f.h and amdk8_pre_f.h
4. Try to minimize the differences between raminit.c and raminit_f.c
5. Make boards that have rev_f processors include the correct raminit code
There is much more that could be done, but it's a start.
Abuild tested and boot tested on s2892 and serengeti_cheetah.
Signed-off-by: Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 52778 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the coreboot