[coreboot] #43: Add graphics memory hole to e820 map

coreboot svn at coreboot.org
Fri Jun 5 10:22:11 CEST 2009

#43: Add graphics memory hole to e820 map
   Reporter:  stepan             |          Owner:  stepan
       Type:  defect             |         Status:  new
Patchstatus:  there is no patch  |
Changes (by stepan):

  * owner:  somebody => stepan

 The e820 map is generated from the coreboot table memory map by the boot
 loaders (eg. FILO, GRUB2, SeaBIOS).

 We started putting more than just RAM areas in there, but I think there's
 more to be done.

Ticket URL: <http://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/coreboot/ticket/43#comment:1>
coreboot <http://www.coreboot.org/>