[coreboot] Open source project, braindead "leaders"

Noone Nowhere levelwol at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:04:05 CEST 2009

Coreboot Systems GmbH is just a new AMI-Phoenix ?.

OK, we did not get a Wiki account "_yet_", as YOU ARE DEFINITELY SURE
IT WILL BE WASTED!!!
You don't get it, do you?
The things we prepared  for coreboot REQUIRE Wiki acount.
Since you judge with no facts(you bet against us, without even knowing
us), you aren't getting a thing, it's your right to see in the past
and ignoring the future!!!

To set things right, the initial wiki requests were sent to rminnich
at gmail.com at 20 and 21 December 2007.
The one sent on the 21st was answered at December 26.The Wiki is
closed for non company employees.
After all, see what anyone has offered/ will offer and remove the
account if it just wastes space.

To inform you, the really silly patch (a typo really, but really
stupid to make) we sent was the easiest we could catch in order to
test your response and attitude towards other developers, as the
refusal of giving a wiki account in the first place set us thinking.

YOU REALLY SUCK!!!
EVERY CONTRIBUTION WE HAVE PREPARED BUT NOT SENT IS SUSPENDED.
EVERY DEVELOPER CAN BE BETTER THAN YOU, YOU CANNOT JUDGE UNTIL YOU SEE
WAS HE/SEE HAS TO GIVE.
WE WILL ALSO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE MAILING LIST SOON.
No wonder why only 30+ mobos are opened up and not 100+, you are
uncooperative with the rest of world (outside of your company).

Remember your words, as you will hear about us again.Only time will
show whether we deserved it and didn't take it or you were too narrow
minded...Time is too precious to waste it for your shit.

Finally, we never beg anyone and for nothing, whether the name is
Western Digital,Seagate,Hitachi,Coresystems,Intel,nVIDIA,ATi.
We always DEMAND AND ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT.
That's why we wanted to help you dorks, never mind...