[coreboot] [flashrom] r608 - trunk

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Jun 19 14:27:37 CEST 2009

On 19.06.2009 13:46, Peter Stuge wrote:
> svn at coreboot.org wrote:
>> Author: hailfinger
>> New Revision: 608
>> Kill obsolete exclude range feature.
> At some convenient point when you are online, e.g. when you commit,
> please make sure to also update the tracker whenever you make changes
> to the code that are somehow connected to existing tickets.

I was unaware that such a ticket does exist.

> It's one thing that you refuse to create new tickets in the tracker,
> but making code changes that relate to existing tickets without
> updating those tickets is just counter productive.

See above. Had I been aware of that ticket (having looked at it once,
one year ago, does not count as such), I would have closed it. By the
way, a search for "exclude" did _not_ bring up said ticket, so I had to
read through all open tickets to find it. Anyway, I updated the ticket now.

By the way, I don't refuse to create tickets in trac (as can be seen in
ticket 122), I just think trac has a non-optimal interface.

> Thank you in advance.

It's a good thing you're watching trac. Thanks for that.