[coreboot] I try to follow.... $ ./configure --cc=gcc-3.4 --target-list=i386-softmmu && make

Warren Turkal wt at penguintechs.org
Mon Jun 22 08:17:36 CEST 2009

To be fair, this is not a coreboot question. You may find more useful
info on a qemu focused list.

However, I'll tell you what I know. When I install the qemu package on
Ubuntu 9.04, the qemu-img binary is located in /usr/bin. It is
available as part of the default PATH, meaning that I can just type
qemu-img at the commandline, and it works.

Having said all this, I see that you typed that you cannot find
"qemu-image". The binary is actually called "qemu-img", If that wasn't
a typo, I'd suggest looking for the appropriately named binary.

If it was a typo, I am not sure I know what's going on.

Does anyone else know if the qemu-img binary is built by default. Is
it possible that you have to give ./configure a special flag to get
qemu-img built?

Good luck,
wt