[coreboot] coreboot for intel atom processor

Anurag_Vashisth Anurag_Vashisth at satyam.com
Tue Jun 23 08:13:02 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I've decided to use  the coreboot to boot my development board SBC (single board computer) which is required to boot Linux(ubuntu 8.10) as its payload.

My hardware configuration is:
1) INTEL ATOM CPU Z510P
2) INTEL SCH US15WP chipset

But i am confused about:
1)  which coreboot version (v2 or v3) should i use?
2) which mainboard to start with?

please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks
Anurag Vashisth
+919739278384

DISCLAIMER: