[coreboot] [flashrom] pb flashing St M26P16

stephan.guilloux at free.fr stephan.guilloux at free.fr
Tue Jun 23 10:59:33 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I'm facing some issues, with some flash ST M25P16.
When using flashrom (623), after programming, some bits are not programmed
correctly. Each time, the same bits are wrong, making the BIOS unusable.

In the file attached, the diff between what should be seen and and is really
programmed. I'm still checking, but it seems that the same diffs are seen
after each programmation of the flash.

Note that I'm facing this on 3 boards. The 4th one is working properly.
On each non working board, some bits are wrong, but they are not the same, on
each board.

Any hint ?
Any idea ?

  Regards,