[coreboot] Intel Eagle Height evaluation board support

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:25:24 CEST 2009

> > http://www.coreboot.org/Development_Guidelines#Sign-off_Procedure
> >
> > If you sign off your patches they can be reviewed, acked, and committed.
>
> Done !

Thanks.  As I glanced through I didn't see any copyright lines from you.  It
would speed the reviewing process if you sent the patch as a patch against
an existing board so we could see what you're changing.  I realize that's
more work for you.

> > You could try having SeaBIOS enable your ROM.  There have been several
> cases
> > where SeaBIOS was less picky than the others.
> >
> > http://www.coreboot.org/SeaBIOS
>
> I forgot to mention that also tried seabios without success.
After the resource allocator, I'd be interested in a log from that failure.

> > If you send me a log from before and after the patch it'll help both of
> us
> > :)
>
> I'll try this patch and report my results.
Thanks,
Myles