[coreboot] Which file should I burn?

David Hendricks david.hendricks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 07:40:34 CEST 2009

Correct, the original BIOS image will be removed / replaced with your new
Coreboot image.

I recommend that you test your system image (disk.img?) separately from your
Coreboot image. There are many, many things that can go wrong in this
process. If you try to apply all of your changes at once, it will be more
difficult to solve any problems that come up.