[coreboot] Intel Eagle Height evaluation board support

Tom Sylla tsylla at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:59:31 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Thomas JOURDAN<thomas.jourdan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I forgot to mention that on the IRC, someone suspected a missing timer
> setup leading to a division by zero. This might help.

In the past, when trying to figure out a VGA ROM execution hang or
errors, it has been very helpful to watch full IO tracing in the
emulator to see what IOs were being accessed just before the hang. It
would be interesting if you could do the same, especially if you are
suspecting that some legacy part is not set up properly. I don't know
the exact mechanism to do that in the emulators you are trying (or if
it is possible any more), but it may be helpful to try.