[coreboot] coreboot for C3/CN400 (Luke)

Harrison, Jon (SELEX GALILEO, UK) jon.harrison at selexgalileo.com
Wed Jun 24 16:58:27 CEST 2009

Here you go.

Thx,
Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Harald Gutmann [mailto:harald.gutmann at gmx.net]
Sent: 24 June 2009 15:43
To: coreboot at coreboot.org; Harrison, Jon (SELEX GALILEO, UK)
Subject: Re: [coreboot] coreboot for C3/CN400 (Luke)

                    *** WARNING ***

 This message has originated outside your organisation,

Hello Jon,
I'm really interested in your work on CN400 as i own an EPIA-SP, but
right now
I don't have the possibilities to test something on that board.

Can you please be so kindly and attach the patch you posted as a file,
because
this would make life more easyier for testing/reviewing your patch.

Hopefully I can get my hardware setup from my EPIA board working in the
next
days, and do some tests of your patch. (And maybe help to get it working
fine.)

Kind regards,
Harald

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132