[coreboot] Current version of buildrom works

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 25 04:46:32 CEST 2009

Hello!
I just used buildrom to create a Qemu image for trying out the coreinfo
payload. It worked perfectly with the prebuilt and unpatched version of Qemu
that I collected from a repository for my distribution of Linux.

I would hazard a guess that I can now use buildrom to create my images for
an appropriate board, which presupposes that the board name (to be named
later) is a known working one with Coreboot.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net