[coreboot] Does the fam10 code work now? Patches for discuss.

Bao, Zheng Zheng.Bao at amd.com
Fri Jun 26 05:01:26 CEST 2009

About the MCT, the memory seems to work. But it takes coreboot nearly
one minute to "Uncompressing image to RAM.". I suddenly found words
"*** Yes, the copy/decompress is taking a while, FIXME!"
It is printed in serengeti_cheetah_fam10/cache_as_ram_auto.c
Does it mean it is not just my problem? Do you know about it?