[coreboot] r4005 build service

Pattrick Hueper phueper at hueper.net
Sat Mar 14 20:23:45 CET 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 7:41 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
> On 14.03.2009 17:53, coreboot information wrote:
>
> Thanks for adding this!
> Maybe we can move away from the almost pure x86 perspective we had in
> the last few years. If there was active PPC development, I apologize in
> advance for not noticing it.

i would be interested in ppc development... i have a powerstation
(http://us.fixstars.com/products/powerstation/) mainboard at home
(ppc64) and have started getting v3 to compile for qemu-ppc32...
Does anybody know of a good (and reasonably cheap) ppc devel board
(preferably with debugging capabilities)?

Cheers Patty