[coreboot] new students looking for some help

于小倩 cathymsyu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 10:14:23 CEST 2009

Hi all,
    I am a student of Peking University, I am going to apply for GSOC2009
with Coreboot. My classmates Jaosn Wang introduced coreboot to me.
I really like to join in this fantasy group. In the past days I had already
learning some thing about Coreboot from the website www.coreboot.org.
Because there is only few days for me to write my proposal, I need some
help. I want to choose VGA BIOS for Geode LX from the as my proposal.
Now my understanding is to write an vga rom for Geode LX which is used for
certain graphics cards. Is that right?
Or is there any one whol can give me more details about that? Thanks again.
Lookin forward...

best wishes....