[coreboot] [v2] r4252 - trunk/coreboot-v2/src/cpu/amd/car

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon May 4 23:03:36 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Rudolf Marek <r.marek at assembler.cz> wrote:

> Hmm I dont have an ECC board. So maybe Myles could test. Second reason is that I
> prefer to have here the ifdef because the RESUME stuff is quite unmature but
> works at least somehow. I'm willing to test the changes when we know it works on
> ECC boards,

I am pretty sure that code i just posted will work for any board.
Although I am being optimistic calling it "code", I realize :-)

But, can you try it? It really ought to Do No Harm, and will allow us
all to proceed without worrying about this again. We all want your
RESUME stuff, so we might as well just try to get this done in a way
that works for the long term.

ron