[coreboot] [flashrom] r467 - trunk

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed May 6 16:56:33 CEST 2009

On 06.05.2009 16:36, Peter Stuge wrote:
> svn at coreboot.org wrote:
>> +		if (prot & 0x3)
> Yes of course! Silly me. Thanks for fixing!

No problem. To err is human.

>> +			printf("SB600 still %s%sprotected from %u to %u\n",
> How about the wording though? Without -V, using "still" is not so
> great. I realize the old prot value needs to be saved to actually say
> anything about what failed. Makes sense?

Hm. Since every bit which is still set is a "failed" bit, the original
value doesn't need to be saved.

Your message in r466 makes sense. Simply changing the current message
text and leaving everything else as-is should work.

printf("SB600 %s%sunprotect failed from %u to %u\n"