[coreboot] [ANN] Port of GPL vgabios to gcc

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Thu May 7 13:33:55 CEST 2009

Hi Kevin,

Great,  I think this is what libv or I need.  I have in plan to create
some simple mode3 only VGA rom for K8M890.

I have some questions:

Have you spoken with orig authors? Maybe they want such rewrite too
Is it really GPLv3? I thought it was LGPL.

The resulting rom image is independed to seabios right?

Thanks,
Rudolf