[coreboot] [flashrom] Transaction Error with opcode 0x03 failed...

Stan Yong stanne at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:23:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation. After looking at the ICH9 specification, i'm
thinking of modifying the FRAP register value in order to enable write and
read permission to all the region. However, i have a question:

How to exactly use flashrom to bring the SPI into descriptor mode so that i
can do a read and write to FRAP? Or is that even possible?

Thanks.