[coreboot] usbrom: development report

Leandro Dorileo ldorileo at gmail.com
Fri May 8 23:50:32 CEST 2009

Hi Jason

The option ROM I`m working on[1] to test the libpayload USB stack has
been updated, now it builds properly and can be used for any test
purpose. I would like you to take a look at it and hear your comments.

I used source code I took from FILO to the basic infra structure, it
uses kbuild and has a copy of libpayload inside source dir. I know the
focus is not an test option ROM development, but I have few things I
want to change that we can reuse ideas for the final usb option
ROM. Here follows a small TODO:

+ Remove util/kbuild and place it in a separated repository;
+ Remove libpayload;
+ Write a small shell script to checkout kbuild and libpayload before
building the option ROM;

[1] - http://vps.dorilex.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=usbrom.git;a=summary

Regards...

--