[coreboot] Resource allocator in v2

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat May 9 00:21:27 CEST 2009

On 09.05.2009 00:16, Myles Watson wrote:
> Does anyone have the stomach for reviewing patches so I can bring the
> resource allocator from v2 to v3?

Bring the resource allocator fro v2 to v3? Wasn't the original v3
resource allocator a copy of the v2 allocator? In that case, reverting
all resource allocator patches in v3 should fix this. Hmmm. Not good.

> My board is broken and it's harder to debug because of the mutual recursion.

Which board is this?

> The other alternative is for me to just keep a monster patch on my stack,
> but then it will never get merged.

I'd review, but my resource allocator knowledge is seriously lacking. I
gave up while trying to figure out reasonable device trees for HT+PCI
and resource inheritance.